Monday 19 September 2022

Australia Tour of India 2022, 1st T20I

India take on Australia in a three-match T20I series as they build up to the T20 World Cup in a month’s time to be played in Australia. The three T20I games will take place on September 20, 23, and 25.

The first T20I will be played in Mohali. India and Australia last faced each other in 2020-21. During the tour, India played a T20I, ODI, and Test series against Australia. India lost the ODI series 1-2 but won the T20I series 2-1 and the Test series 2-1.

Australia are just coming off an ODI series win against the Kiwis. India, on the other hand, are fresh from a disappointing Asia Cup campaign. Both teams have a few key players missing. Mohammed Shami has been ruled out of the series with covid. Meanwhile, for Australia, Mitchell Starc, Mitchell Marsh and Marcus Stoinis will miss the series with injuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Islamia High school India 1902

Islamia High School Secunderabad.  Hyderabad: "This 121-year-old middle school examination certificate, issued in 1902, which is in my ...